Copyright © Vicky Sheridan 2015 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Spool Card...


I've had a bit of a breakthrough today and finally made something I'm happy with.  I was getting a little concerned, I've never been so uninspired for so long before.  I'm blaming it on the weather, the sun is shining here today so I'm feeling a whole lot better.
I've been wanting to make a spool card for sometime now.   So, when I received a parcel of goodies from Caroline at Bubbly Funk, with lots of Prima pretties and a bag of wooden spools.  Today seemed the perfect time to give one a go.  Hope you like it as much as I do.  It's featured on the Bubbly Scrumptious blog today with the supplies list and a step by step tutorial to make it on this page.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



11 comments

  1. Vicky, I adore this little project. I had just been reading all about in over at the Bubbly Scrumptious blog before you added it to yours. Every little detail is just gorgeous!

    You are a real inspiration...I'd love to make one of these.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is different :) Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to make a keep sake and card in one! Love it.

    Be blesssed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning !!! what a clever girlie you are xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this hun...what a fabulous idea sweetie :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! im loooooving this Vicky :) off to pin it ... LOL ♥ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the sentiment says, it's "beautiful". I love this and it's so 'you'! Hope the sun keeps shining for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vicky...

    Ooh it's fab! And what a brilliant new idea... I love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous project Vicky - it's all gorgeous! Love the flower, I made one yesterday but it's not nearly as nice as yours. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, delightful work Vicky - no wonder you are pleased! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, this really is beautiful. I have had some little spools for some time and would love to make one like yours .... but as you say at the top of your blog ... so many crafts so little time - lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)